The work that the Ramapo-Bergen Animal Refuge accomplishes each yearwould not be possible without the help of our volunteers. We are thankful for each and every one of them! At RBARI we are always looking for new volunteers to help us care for our animals. Our animals just never seem to tire of getting attention ~ so the more volunteers the happier they are!
Please take a look at what type of volunteer positions are available at RBARI and what you need to do to become a part of the RBARI team.
WE NEED HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING
There are many Volunteer positions at RBARI that are just waiting to be filled. We are extremely thankful for all of our current volunteers and all of their hard work but we are always looking for more help with . . .
- Foster Families – For shy, sick, or needy dogs, cats, puppies & kittens
- Fund Raising - To keep the animals well fed and to provide veterinary care, numerous activities and events need volunteer help.
- Office Help – Answering phones, handing out Matchmaking Forms etc.
- Kennel Help – Cleaning cages, feeding, and socializing the dogs & cats
- All volunteer positions require training.
- Volunteers that are interested in working directly with the animals must be at least 16 years of age.
- Before you can start volunteering you must fill out an application form and attend an orientation. (Forms are available on line or at the shelter).
- There are activities for younger volunteers.